5 Bar Beef Organ Meat Sausage is 80% organ meats including heart! liver, kidney, spleen, pancreas, and testicles. The remaining 20% is rump roast. It is flavored with organic Italian spicy seasoning. This delicious nutrient dense food flies off our shelves! Packages contain three sausages and weigh 0.9-1.2 pounds.
Shipping charges for orders:
$25 for order less than $100
$15 for order $100 to $299
Free shipping for orders $300 and over.
Cut off for orders is Wednesdays at midnight.