We’re thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity to supercharge your health journey with our Bulk Beef Bone Sale.
For a limited time only, stock up on our premium beef bones and unleash the incredible benefits of bone broth in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Why choose 5 Bar Beef Bones?
- Nutrient-Rich Goodness: Rich in collagen amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, 5 Bar Beef Bones are the perfect foundation for nutrient-dense bone broth.
- Support Gut Health: Experience the gut-soothing benefits of bone broth, which aids in digestion, promotes gut integrity, and supports a healthy microbiome.
- Joint Support: Say goodbye to joint discomfort with the collagen-rich goodness of bone broth, which nourishes and supports joint health for improved mobility and flexibility.
- Boosts Immunity: Give your immune system a powerful boost with the immune-supportive properties of bone broth, helping you stay resilient and strong year-round.
- Superior Quality: Our bones are sourced from our pasture-raised, grass-fed, and grass-finished cattle that are free of any man-made chemicals, including vaccines, hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides, and Pour-ons, and are never fed any grains. This ensures the highest quality and nutritional value. Bones store any contaminants the cow is exposed to, so a clean source of bones is crucial to receive the health benefits.
Hearty 5 Bar Beef Bone Broth
2-3 pounds of 5 Bar Beef Bones
1 Onion Quartered
1 garlic bulb cut in half with skin on
2 carrots chopped
2 celery stalks chopped
1 bay leaf
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup apple cider vinegar
4 quarts Purified or filtered water.
Fresh herbs such as thyme or parsley for garnish
6-8 Quart slow cooker or instapot
Place bones, vegetables, and seasonings in the slow cooker
Cover with 4 quarts of purified water.
Set heat to low and cook for 72 hours
- The longer you cook the broth the more delicious and nutritious it will be.
- Let the broth cool and remove the bitter film from the top of the cooled broth.
- Strain broth and save the delicious and nutritious marrow from the bones. Do not discard the fat; save it to heat up in broth or use it for tallow.
- Add salt to taste.
- Bone broth can be stored for a few days in the refrigerator and several months in the freezer.
Ready to incorporate this liquid gold into your routine? Whether sipped on its own or used as a base for soups and stews, 5 Bar Beef Bone Broth is a versatile addition to your culinary repertoire.
Visit our website Ranch Shop to embark on a journey of enhances well-being.